PETERS C (ENGR)

Grading History

The grades listed below are the actual grades assigned by this instructor over the last few semesters, based on official records from LSU.

TIP: Click a course number below to see how other instructors scored.

Course Average W A B C D F Enrolled

Review Summary

60% recommended (3 of 5 reviews)

Category Average A B C D F Reviews
Overall Instructor B (2.500) 1 2 0 0 1 5
Overall Course C (1.500) 0 0 3 0 1 5
Communication Skills C (1.800) 1 1 1 0 2 5
Personality B (3.000) 3 1 0 0 1 5
Course Content C (2.000) 1 0 3 0 1 5
Exams and Grading C (2.000) 0 3 0 1 1 5
Time Required C (2.000) 1 0 2 2 0 5
Grade You Earned A (3.750) 3 1 0 0 0 4

Courses Taught in Fall 2016

No courses were found.

Reviews

Not Recommended/F Instructor
Not Recommended/C Course
F Communication Skills
B Personality
C Course Content
B Exams and Grading
A+ Time Required
F Grade You Earned
Review #1 / Course: ENGR 1050 / Instructor: PETERS C
The class is helpful for time management skills, but other than that I would recommend the class because it is a lot of busy work.
Posted: 12/17/2003 9:35:38 PM
Recommended/B Instructor
Recommended/C Course
B Communication Skills
A+ Personality
A+ Course Content
B Exams and Grading
D Time Required
B Grade You Earned
Review #2 / Course: ENGR 1050 / Instructor: PETERS C
this class really doesn't focus on any aspect of engineering, we had a journal grade and a attendence grade which made up about 75% of your grade, the other 25% was made up of a final design project that was due at the end of the year, go to class
Posted: 4/23/2003 3:35:21 PM
Not Recommended/F Instructor
Not Recommended/F Course
F Communication Skills
F Personality
F Course Content
F Exams and Grading
C Time Required
F Grade You Earned
Review #3 / Course: ENGR 1050 / Instructor: PETERS C
I HATE THIS CLASS. It does not cover the discipilines of engineering, as pro0mised. a waste of 2 hours.
Posted: 11/10/2002 4:18:01 PM
Recommended/B Instructor
Not Recommended/F Course
C Communication Skills
A+ Personality
C Course Content
D Exams and Grading
C Time Required
C Grade You Earned
Review #4 / Course: ENGR 1050 / Instructor: PETERS C
class is very disorganized.....really a minority class which should be specified....attendence is required and was 60% of grade.....fairly easy but not very enjoyable
Posted: 4/19/2002 10:47:29 PM
Recommended/A+ Instructor
Recommended/C Course
A+ Communication Skills
A+ Personality
C Course Content
B Exams and Grading
D Time Required
A+ Grade You Earned
Review #5 / Course: ENGR 1050 / Instructor: PETERS C
The class was easy, but took up a lot of time. I reccomend this class to anyone interested in any type of engineering as a major.
Posted: 10/19/2001 9:20:24 AM

These reviews are the subjective opinions of UniversityTools.com users and not the opinions of UniversityTools.com or Velocity Squared, LLC. The original submitter of the review is solely responsible for the review contents.